Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Architecture Now! 6

To educate visoters from my office on the journal "DETAIL", I was going to educate them on the main components of an architectural office and how it functions. To fullfill one part of this, to at show the components of an ARCHITECTURAL office, I thought that the office should contain images of Architecture through the history, to show almost its journey.

When looking through "Architecture Now! 6", I got the inspiration of using examples of amazing designs as a way to influence and motivate the people who would enter my office space. I could morphe photos together could create collages or photo montages of these works, that detail the history of Architecture. All photos would have to come from legitimate published works that I will be able to find in the architectural library.

"Architecture Now! 6" can be seen through the following link.
www.tashen.com/pages/en/catalogue/architecture/all/04429/facts.architecture_now_6.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment